Sunday, May 6, 2007

Changes

I sense lots of changes in me lately(mostly about me being high) maybe God has answered my prayers. I'll be sure to thank him... but still this may have well been a short-sighted thing... I'll never know if it be real.

To those who still don't know.. I am flying off to Chengdu, China soon along with 12 others for my internship. To those who believe in God and prayer please pray for me.. To those who don't believe in God and prayer... well... wish all the best to me =)

Which brings to mind I don't really have much excitement for the trip now.. Something's terribly wrong about me... Maybe I still think all of this is a dream.. Too good to be true.. Or something that I thought will never happen.. But whatever it is it is sure happening now..


I totally detest Singaporean KFC. It tastes spastic and disgusting. I thought macdonald's is horrible till I relived KFC tonight. Dang my stomach feels very weird now. The chicken tastes totally artificial. SOme parts of the chicken were either not well-cooked or have to much flour over them. Seriously if there are signs for the end of the world. This should be one of them. KFC making money through crap food. THen again this world is insane anyways.

Yesterday during Saturday Youth service. THe speaker was speaking about Adam and Eve (as a sidetrack actually). and we had a very very slight debate on who had the greater sin.

To those who don't know Adam and Eve were the first human couple to be ever created by God. Adam the male(the first human), Eve the female(the wife of Adam). Both of them were given the task to tend to the garden of Eden. To cut the long story short. There was a tree that bore the fruit of knowledge that Adam and Eve were commanded not to eat from. A serpent came by and deceived Eve and told her eating the fruit will make her like God, all-knowledgeable, knowing good and evil. She listened to the serpent and ate and gave some to her husband. Needless to say God found out, and we are all cursed.

wad made me think was.... Adam might not have known that the fruit was actually that forbidden fruit.(the speaker concluded the guy being the bigger sinner). After all there may be two similar looking fruits. But my bottom line is still that all sin is still equal no matter what.

Well... That aside I still got work tmr and tues... :'(

bye

Moon^Ey3s signing off

No comments: