Sunday, May 13, 2007

feelings for her

You know what sucks? I have totally no idea what to do with you. I am so so so so so lost at this. I don't dare make any change. I am just a coward. I wish there would be just two of us alone but that just ain't happening at all. I do something I might get hurt you might get hurt everyone might get affected. I don't do anything It is pretty much confirmed only I get hurt. How much is the damage? I got no idea. I wish I knew what to do. An expert in this would make great money I would say as I am pretty sure lots don't know what to do at this situation. I thought I could handle this frustration but it turns out I am at my wits end. It's time ike this when I actually start to ask myself why do I keep getting myself into these entanglement and not be able to help myself up when I could actually help others? I don't know now. Maybe you're just that special person who could actually take me. But I am just to scared of that broken glass of the past. I guess I'll just have to take it all in for the time being. That's what I have done for the month. No harm doing it for the next few.

Then again... If it were just a crush... I WILL BE SO )#$)*)@#($*#@$@ PISSED BECAUSE I AM ACTUALLY BEING EMO FOR ONCE

So please please keep my sanity till then.

maybe there's no sanity in the first place

No comments: