Thursday, January 18, 2007

Gullible Me

Due to the fact that a girl feedback to me abt small fonts making her unable to read... I shall use large fonts from now on

AND

Due to the fact that my picky sister is also currently reading my blogs regularly I wil TRY MY BEST to write this this in standard english(other than some words to express emotions)(ps: tag my board leh jie!!)

Something to share about in my club

Girl A:(whispers)Eh Huzaen.. That girl... Girl B(not actual name)... I think she quite compatible with you leh.... go for her la

Huzaen:(Stares at Girl B, then to Girl A) See how first.....

Approx One or Two months later

Girl B:(Whispers)Eh Huzaen.. THat girl... Girl A(of course not actual name)... I think she quite compatible with you leh... go for her la

Huzaen:(Gives Girl B the -.- face and walks away with his cello)


Today I just did something logically dumb in the school library. I was just in school minding my business and looking for some DVDs to borrow and watch. I picked the DVD and went to the machine to borrow the DVD (as usual). There were two girls trying to borrow 3 VCDs with one admin card(the loan quota is 2 CDs). So since they found out that they could only borrow 2 out of the 3. They disappointed turn away from the machine and saw me...holding one DVD..... THen something unexpected happened.

One of the girls:"Eh.... can we use your card to borrow this?"

Immediately in my mind I shouted "WHAAAATT!!!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND???!?!?!?! WHO WOULD ACTUALLY AGREE TO THAT?!?!?!" and I stood there stoning for around ten seconds to come out with the reply....

my came in scaring myself even further...I said "Err...uh... okie lor..."

I am just simply amazed at myself....

Then I just went on to scan the disc to borrow the item for them and they promised to return it on the same day. I did not know who they were at all.

Seriously I don't know why I even agreed to help them. I mean... you don't go helping people you don't know borrow stuff from the library with your own account(And I was pretty damn sure I wasn't doing this to impress the girls).THey might run away with the item and make you become an innocent victim. Is this what they meant by loving thy neighbours?

But anyways thank God they weren't bad people to steal the discs so I'm quite fine by that(Though my willingness to help them still baffles me).

Sometimes I just don't understand myself.

Oh yea... recently i've got a friend who got into a car accident. Well... It ain't exactly a car accident but I don't what you call a "motorbike" accident but oh well... back to point... my friend got banged by a motorbike. He flew from the impact and hit his head to the traffic lights and his knee hit the metal railing by the kurb. The panel for the maintanence of the traffic lights dropped out of it's place. The metal railing got bent in with the shape of my friend's leg. The motorcyclist ran away.

Now here come the miraculous part. My friend only tore part of his skin from his arm(and it isn't really a big area) and sustained no serious injuries and fractures to the bone. Afer he went to the doctor's that day... he went to school immediately to continue his lessons.

For those of you who think it's not a big deal. Recall those newspapers with the car accidents. Most of the time it's the car that gets thrashed up bad... not the kurb or the traffic light. for my friend;s case it actually happened vice versa! Man I think either my friend has God's favour or he really has one helluva strong body(He's quite buff by the way)


Lately I have been thinking.... What happens if we christians... (who inevitably HAVE TO GO INTO THE ARMY for Singapore) go to war? I mean, in war, people kill each other(Usually for the dumb reasons) and we do know that taking a person's life is wrong. We can't exactly give up our arms and let the opposition kill us to because the lives of the women(lucky them) and children of the nation depends on our victory or loss in battle. We also can't afford to give mercy because we also have to follow our orders to shoot to kill. Sure the likelyhood of a World War 3 is quite slim but it might still happen. All of us will have to go into the battle field and kill to save lives someday. I don't know... I just pray that somehow that wars will never happen no matter how small. I just pray that live will not be lost meaninglessly like those that happened in world war 2. I just pray that I will never have to make the decision between lives.

And now I just seriously pray I can finish my work :

No comments: