Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hello World!!!!

Hello!!!!

Ah well I guess I'll start blogging again and all that( hopefully I continue to do so and not give up like my 2 or 3 previous ones)

And yea I know there's lots to change I am seriously to lazy for the time being so i'm gonna leave it like this for the moment =)

Honestly the year started out with a lot of stuff...

As I finish one job I have a lot more coming up to greet me.... sometimes I wonder whether life is just a vicious cycle repeating itself on and on without any change till the day we die... But it's okie as I know this time it is not meaningless as I am walking through this with God.

God? you may ask? Yea I am christian =)

Lately... I have been thinking of a particular girl. I don't even know why I am thinking of her. It's so funny because I don't even know her that long? Maybe It's the need for companionship maybe it's just that I am desperate maybe I am just plain crazy. Whatever it may be I do hope I will be able to find wisdom in how I deal with this situation.

Love... it brings so many questions to everyone's mind.... believe me what is a human without love? All of us need it, all of us want it and definitely all of us crave it... don't think so? Well think again... you know it yourself. However what raises many problems to many of us is that we don't know what it is. What makes it worse is there are many kinds of "love". And believe me it's quite shitty cause loving a person as a sister and loving a person romantically is really really quite different and it might end up in broken hearts and all that.

If you ask me.... love is like a coin... it has two sides... It is both happiness and sadness.... comfort and pain.... Suffering and joy.... you name the good... it has it's bad... The bad ... the good. Sometimes you can't even find any good for love... But all in all it's worth it... cause a it's a coin mate =) and it will all pay off more than money can ever be...

Love all =)!

No comments: