Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Nosey Parker 2

Turns out it's really me WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Has a brief conversation with her in her blog... too many coincidences... definitely me... But i also breached a private blog... -.-!

Anyways today was pretty uneventful....(AGAIN!!!!) started my day off with an interview by SCS(some prestigious IT company that I, surprisingly don't know about considering that it was prestigious). This time I did not answer questions wrongly(or at least I think that I didn't)HOWEVER, the interviewer asked me like little to none questions?!?! man now I'm really getting a tad bit worried. But oh well, all's done and I can't do anything about it. We'll just see how it goes.

So yea the interview ended at 1130 and i had Strings at like 6....

How did i kill my time? I went to watch kungfu mahjong 3!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!! and I was like one of the 5 people watching the movie la.... in such a big theatre...

after that i pretty much slacked till 6 and went for cello lessons again~... finally Julian and I can play that piece (barely)~ Hopefully we can play this for Sinfonia =)

No comments: