Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Wake up call

Bleah Today is my wake up call

2 days to my examinations and I have not ripped my butt off my comfort zone to study anything yet!!! AARRRRGGHHHH!!!!!!! Deja vu man!!(for the 2nd time from year one) Okie sure I do know and remember all the concepts for all the modules but somehow.... Something tells me that I should not be slacking away over here... GAHHH I am one lazy person.....

Okie nothing eventful happened today... really it's pretty much computer games and reading stuff on the computer... I felt really guilty for not doing anything productive and thus went out for a jog.Guess what... my left leg started to burn up really bad after 1 or 2 km. Felt like it was gonna explode(like plak!! kind of explosion of flesh) I guess it should be my shoes but nah.... I m probably pushing the blame. It's like 4 years since I exercised seriously and diligently. confirm plus chop will have this problem... I think I will really die for NAPFA man.... Gotta train up(and YA I AM GETTING FAT).Thus is my wake up call for the day

I dunno somehow my feelings are messed up. No I am not saying that I am sad or angry. But neither am I happy or excited either... I have no idea how I feel... Human emotions.... A very complicated thing.(no I am not in love) It is just a feeling of blue.... some how this song is the closest I could find for my emotions

Air on G



Sad? Happy? I dunno but yea I got things to do I cannot sit down here and procrastinate.... others depend on me... I shall not fail them

yea here's something fun(to chase away the "blue" feeling sorry to brin you all down =))



On the lighter note I got something to confess

I like fierce girls =P *wink*

No comments: